Friday, November 6, 2015

FXT

Moved out to van about a month ago. Jeep wasn't cutting it for the small narrow streets and unconventional parking lots, plus the fuel pump gave out. Sold the jeep to my buddy Logan and picked up a 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT.

I haven't brought my 335i or my FD over here yet due to no place to park them. In the summer I'll clean up the garage we have here and bring them both up.

I've had it about a week and am pretty happy with it. The XT has essentially the same engine as the WRX. The 08 WRX and the newer 2.5GT Impreza make the same 224HP. Mine has all the features that were available for that year plus a backup camera and remote car starter.  There are a bunch of things I can do to this thing such as swap 08+ springs and struts to lower the car 3 inches, or grab an accessport and downpipe and run a 08+ WRX sedan exhaust to have a stage 2 foz. We will see I guess!