Friday, October 19, 2012

bippu

So it's been awhile since I have made a post.

I recently traded my R6 for this car, a 1992 Toyota Celsior Type-C/F-Package.

Here is the rundown:
80,000KM
1UZFE 4.0L V8
Every available option excluding sunroof and car phone
19x9 Gulf Stitch rims
Wald Executive Line kit
Junction Produce style rear tail-lights
Fields Digital Height Controller (for controlling custom height settings for the OEM airbags)

I've own this for about a week now and have done a full oil change, spark plug change, and also changed the ignition wires.

As for non maintenance mods I've hooked up a 12" JL W3 to a JX1000/1D since the stock navi has been removed and a JVC media deck has been added, which caused the stock 8" sub to stop working.

For the future I have no idea what to do with her.

In the coming weeks I will replace the JVC head-unit with a AppRadio2 (SPH-DA100) 7" In-Dash Touchscreen, and swap out the "Carbine" (aftermarket alarm that was added which is absolute garbage) with an Compustar RFP2W901SS 2 Way Alarm/Starter Combo which has every feature possible. The last thing I'm planning is to gut the stock cats to actually hear the V8. This car is so plush and quiet!

Here is a couple pics my friend @rywats took: