Saturday, May 5, 2012

King

Wet

Just turned 26. Gosh I feel old.

Been riding the R6 for the past couple weeks, rain or shine. I really appreciate this machine. I never really put too many K's on it last season. I'm making sure I don't let that happen this year. This year is focused on seat time and getting new gear all leather; full protection.

The 335i is getting some new rubber, and a coil pack. Still my daily nothing else but basic maintenance for it. Flashed my Procede to the newest firmware, pulls a lot harder.

FD is waiting to be transplanted into my current house waiting on a driveway, maybe I'll have time work on her this year. I've been thinking of doing something different. A lot of local cars have been getting the Feed 'style' front end and I really don't want to fall into the mainstream look. Might even think of a LS6/T56 swap, growing tired of the 6 years of having the rotary. None-the-less she is my dream project car.

Work has been really busy/stressful so not much time to tinker around as much as I used to be able to.

Need a driveway badly!