Wednesday, July 27, 2011

biker

-Ruck

Well, here comes another change again. Sellin' my ruckus to my good buddy Justin, I'm glad it's going to a friend so I can still ride it haha. Last weekend I borrow'd my friends '10 GSX-R 750 and boy did that get my heart pumping and now i'm searching high and low for good used bike. I'm looking for something between a 600 and 750cc bike.

-Bimmer

On another note I had to buy some new tires for the Bimmer today, god damn Nitto Invo's are already cooked. This time I went with some all seasons due to longer treadwear and since this is just my daily. I got some Falken Azenis PT-722 in 245/35ZR19, I went a smaller width so I can run less camber.

-FD

All I did so far was clean it, put some new Kumho XS tires on the rear, and install my non-color matched hood. Once I do get my bike I think I will uninsure the FD and just park it till the house is done (September '11)

I guess thats it for now. 

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!