Monday, April 18, 2011

new family member

So I brought in a new baby to my stable. 2009 Matte Grey Metallic Honda Ruckus, with 1km on the ODO so its literally brand new. This little guy is going to get the same treatment as the rest of my cars, I can't leave anything "stock". I got big plans, and already have a set route that I want to take. My buddy Rywatts got one too but in "Fight" Red, so we are going to build ours together.


FRESH!
Tight Fit!



I ordered some mods already for both of the "ruckii". It's pretty bad when I order parts when I didn't even own it yet, ahha! Me and Rywatts found these mods:

Turtlehead LED
The ORIGINAL TURTLEHEAD LED taillights feature the cleanest mount out, and one of the cheapest as well. Integrated signals. This is a very bright unit from the rear, yet very well hidden from all other angles. It includes the sealed LED assembly mounted to a CNC laser cut stainless bracket which is powdercoated black to blend with the seat base. It includes four aluminum rivets for super secure mounting. The end customer can also use screws if need be.



The DINGLEBERRY Plate mount is availible in satin black powder coat. It's a CNC aluminum body, with a powder black stainless plate bracket & stainless bolts. It covers all grind marks left from removal of the stock tail and really cleans things up. Beats the crap out of rattle can paint work & decal bandaids.


Thats it for now, after I think remove fenders and get a lower seat!